Recovering Account Password
This article shows you how to reset your Knorish account password. Primarily, you have two options for resetting your school's password: resetting your password from your account or reset your password via Knorish.com
Password Reset Via Your Knorish Site Account
- Login to your Knorish account in your preferred web browser (e.g. http://yourdomain.knorish.com or https://yourcustomdomain.com) and click log in in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the 'Forgot password' button underneath the login area.
- Enter the email address used to log in to your account. Then, click the 'Submit' button.
- After you click the button, you should see this notification:
- Click on the 'Reset Password' Button in the email. You'll be taken to a page on the Knorish website instructing you to change your password.
- Simply follow the link, enter your email ID, and your new password twice to confirm the correct password has been entered. Click the Submit button.
Once completed, you would be taken to your Knorish Account. However, if you aren't immediately logged in, make sure your browser isn't trying to access an existing login cookie or saved password application. In case this happens, open the reset link in a private or incognito window and/or temporarily turning off automatic login applications on your computer.
Password Reset From Knorish.com
1. Go to knorish.com and click Log in in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Enter the Email ID associated with your Knorish Account.
3. Once you enter the account, rest of the process remains the same as listed in 'Password Reset Via Your Knorish Site Account'.
Once you follow the steps listed above, you should be able to successfully log in to your account. However, if you aren't immediately logged in, make sure your browser isn't trying to access an existing login cookie or saved password application. You can do this by opening the reset link in a private or incognito window and/or temporarily turning off automatic login applications on your computer.