Accessing Your Knorish Account
This article shows you how to log in to your Knorish Account. Once you log in, you can begin customizing your site and build, launch and sell your own online courses with your own branding.
Logging In to Your Knorish Account
- Type your school's URL into your web browser's address bar (e.g. https://yourdomain.knorish.com or https://yourcustomdomain.com)).
- Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter the email address and password you used to register your Knorish account and click Log in. If you do not have a Knorish account, you can create one by clicking Sign Up.
Issues Logging In
Forgot My Password
In case you forgot your password, and can't login, visit Recover Your Knorish Account Password.
Forgot My Email Address
In case you forgot your Email ID that you had used to sign up, we would require you to raise a ticket by visiting this URL. Do mention your name, account domain name, and your concern in detail and we shall respond to your within 24 business hours. For a faster resolution to your issue, please also mention the URL of your Knorish Account as well as any other relevant account information.
Did not Receive a Password Reset Email
Any time a password reset request is generated, the platform automatically sends an email to the email ID listed on the account. In case you did not get the Email ID:
- Check your email's spam, junk or trash folder.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email account address book and then try the password reset again.